What is a short-term cash loan?
Short-term cash loans are repaid over a short period of time.
The length of time varies a little, but it’s usually 4, 5 or 6 weeks.
An example of a small amount loan is a Cash Advance (only available in-store) where you can borrow any amount from $50 to $2,000.
What is a short-term Personal loan?
Small Amount Personal loans give you a little more time to repay the money, with the loan normally being repaid over 12 months.
At Cash Converters, our Small Amount Personal loans range from $400 to $5000.
And though the amount may be bigger, the online process is just as quick and simple.
Which short-term loan is right for you?
But at Cash Converters, we take our lending responsibilities seriously. That’s why we won’t offer you more than you can afford to repay. And it’s why, a person, not a computer, will always assess your application.
How do Cash Converters short-terms amount loans work?
At Cash Converters, we keep everything as uncomplicated as it possibly can be.
Here’s how our process works:
- You decide how much you want to borrow
- You decide what length of time you’d like the loan for
- You apply for the loan, providing all the documents we need (like bank statements)
- We assess whether the loan is right for you based on the amount, your expenses and your income
- Once approved, we give you the cash immediately
- You pay us back according to the time agreed
How much can you borrow?
Our short-term loans range from $50 to $2000.
The exact amount depends on variables like:
- The length of time you’d like to take to repay
- Your exact needs
- Your current income
- Your other financial commitments
Need more information?
Call us on 13 CASH (132274)
A Cash Converters short-term loan could be the financial solution you’re looking for. So what are you waiting for?